Login to cPanel and create a brand new database that will be used for Online Type installation.
You can check this tutorial how to setup MySQL database in cPanel if you are not familiar with how to configure a database, if you are not using cPanel the best is to perform few researches how to create database via your active control panel.
- Login to cPanel by accessing www.yourdomain.com/cpanel and navigate go MySQL Databases, note that this step may vary and in some hosting providers can be different.
- Create database.
- Create user and set up user password. (write down the username and the password because needs to be re-used later)
- Add the user to the database by selecting the database and the username.
- Make sure you have checked All privileges when adding the user to the database.
- First, upload the files to the server
- Then enter the Laravel folder
- Search the Eno file and replace the database values
You can change the basic system settings from the following path (replace your site address)
Financial settings related to projects:
You can change the financial settings of the system from the following path (replace your site address)
- Customize user guide by navigating to Settings>user guide
- Setup SMS Templates by navigating to Settings->SMS Templates
- Setup Firebase by navigating to Settings->Firebase
- Setup Documents by navigating to Settings->Documents
If you stuck with reseting your password from the UI you have an option to reset your password from phpmyadmin by paste a simple hash to your user database row.
- Login to cPanel
- Click on the phpmyadmin icon.
- Select the database where Online type is installed
- Select table User
- Find your account (you can track it by the email field)
- In the password column paste the following hash: $P$Be1LVicdQJb9CwOg5WgEz6xnq8SCqT/
This is password 123123
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write EPub books for the iPad